Tuesday, July 3, 2018

ReFramed Solutions PR and Marketing


I am a recent graduate of FGCU, and I was granted the opportunity to intern at Reframed PR & Marketing soon after. After I completed my internship, I was hired on at Reframed PR & Marketing as a part-time Social Media Content Creator! I am reaching out to you to let you know that Reframed is always looking for future interns.

 

Currently, we are looking for Fall 2018 interns, and it would be awesome if you could relay the information to your students. It’s truly a wonderful opportunity, and Reframed has various positions available: Content Writer, Marketing Assistant, PR Assistant, Social Media creative, Graphic Designer and several others.  

 

Here’s the link to show your students where to apply: https://www.reframedsolutions.org/internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment