Wednesday, May 2, 2018

National Recording Artist Seeks PR Social Media Intern

Hello,

     My name is Wendell Ray! I am a national recording artist based out of Fort Myers Beach,FL. I am seeking an intern to collaborate with in managing my public relations. This internship would deal with the following: 


-Managing my social media sites using the latest resources available. 
-Corresponding with radio stations, festivals, etc.    
-Branding and growing my online presence. 
-Opportunity to assist at live shows. 

Currently, I have over 65K Youtube views, and over 25K social media followers. I just released my new album, "The Crime." on iTunes. You can view my latest music videos, one for my single, "The Crime." here: https://youtu.be/KTHuTYLTE0o 
And “We Own the Night feat. Lancifer”. 


Some of my accomplishments are..

-Scheduled to play over 200 shows this year.
-Opening for multi-platinum artist, John Legend.
-Featured as an artist on 2 albums of Grammy nominated rapper, Twista.
-Special guest performer on tour with Steven Adler, of Guns N' Roses.
-Featured as a "Spotlight Artist" in Nashville Tennessee's renowned online magazine, "Nashzine".
-Featured "Harmonica Player of the Month" in the  premier harmonica magazine, "World of Harmonica".


Additional skill sets that would be helpful but not required would be: 
-film/photography
-photoshop

-video editing 

Feel free to call/text me at (317) 489-1855 or email me at shaggydog3@live.com
 

Kind regards, 
Wendell

3 comments:

  1. "Your post is just outstanding! thanks for such a post,its really going great and great work"!!
    social media marketing services uae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks wildlife filmmaking training internship

    ReplyDelete